Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dreams long forgotten

Have you ever dream of something as a child and wishes it will come true? 

Dreams have been described physiologically as a response to neural processes during sleep, psychologically as reflections of the subconscious, and spiritually as messages from gods, the deceased, predictions of the future or the language of the Soul.


........And when it comes pretty much close to 'true', you get all so excited as if the world is suddenly heaven, so to speak. I know I have experienced that and I can tell you that the feeling was tremendous indescribable.

But what happened to beautiful dreams coming true? There was a saying I use to say, "When there are dreams, there are hope. And when there are hope, there is a future".

I was reflecting this evening on this and found that I have not been dreaming much about anything. I find it so sad that as you grow older, the nights that you dream about beautiful things get lesser and lesser. Have I lost my world of imagination or am I merely too tired to even dream? 

However, I believe that when you start having beautiful thought every day, you should be able to have beautiful dreams. Just like a child. The subconscious mind will take over and build something you cannot imagine.

I am looking forward waking up with a beautiful smile and beautiful feeling soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment